NEW: XTRAC Laser Services
XTRAC is the only FDA-cleared, clinically proven excimer laser that gets skin clear of psoriasis—and it works fast, with many patients seeing significant improvement and long-lasting remissions. Because XTRAC delivers a highly targeted, therapeutic beam of UVB light only to areas of the skin affected by psoriasis, healthy skin surrounding the lesions stays that way.
XTRAC clears the symptoms, prolongs the remission and returns skin to a clinically healthy state in record time. All of which means XTRAC delivers consistently predictable results so patients experience more good days of living than bad.
- Effective treatment—symptoms reduced generally in 10-12 treatment sessions
- Long-lasting relief—typically several months free of symptoms”
- Simple, painless treatment—sessions are very short
- Relief without messy creams and daily skin care regimen
- Covered by most major insurance companies, available by Rx
BEFORE & AFTER
*Results may vary, talk to your doctor about the right treatment protocol for you.
Side Effects/Risks: XTRAC has none of the drawbacks often associated with other psoriasis treatments-such as premature aging of healthy skin, skin thinning, resistance to medication, or potential negative systemic side effects. Some patients, however, experience a reaction similar to sunburn or blistering at the site of the treated area and in some cases, an increase in pigmentation may occur.