Feel like you could use a facial but just don’t have time to go and get one? Well, while this home remedy isn’t quite the same as getting a facial done by a professional, it will certainly help to hold you over until you can. Enjoy!
The first thing you’ll need to do is fill a spaghetti sauce pan with 3 inches of water and bring to a boil. While you are waiting for the water to come to a boil:
1. Cleanse skin with a gentle cleanser for 1 minute.
2. Rinse off cleanser.
3. Massage ½ t. Fortified Scrub, evenly and gently, over damp skin. Add water if needed for slip. This scrub heats up. When the heat dissipates add gentle cleanser and water- massaging skin for 1 minute .
4. Rinse thoroughly until all product is off the face.
5. TURN OFF the heat from the boiling water.
6. Stand above the water at least 12 inches away. This should steam for 3-5 minutes.
7. Splash with tepid water and pat dry.
8. Wipe skin with Topix 10% treatment pad and allow to dry.
9. Apply two pumps of Topix Triple Antioxidant Serum and massage into the skin followed by ½ pump of Obagi Hydrate.
You’ll love this at-home facial (which can be done once a week), but we know you’ll love getting a facial at our office even more. Call today to make an appointment!