Obagi®, Clarisonic®, and More – Skin Care Products
Though in-office cosmetic dermatology procedures are an important part of any complete skin care regime, the way you treat your skin at home can be even more important. Makeup, cleansers, and other products that you use every day at home are instrumental in establishing and maintaining healthy, vibrant skin. Eastside Dermatology offers a selection of the finest prescription-only skin care products available. Our offices, located in Hilliard and Columbus, Ohio, are fully stocked with Obagi® skin care products and other offerings designed to promote consistent skin health.
- Save Money with Physician-prescribed Skin Care Products
- Our Skin Care Products
Save Money with Physician-prescribed Skin Care Products
Many people assume specialty skin care products available at a dermatologist’s office are less affordable. However, our patients often save money on skin care products when using those recommended by our physicians and staff because we offer:
- Highly Concentrated, Effective Products – The skin care products available at Eastside Dermatology & Skin Care Centers are pharmaceutical grade, meaning they are concentrated to contain a high percentage of active ingredients. When using the products correctly, you use less than you would with over-the-counter products, saving you money. The physicians and staff at Eastside Dermatology have personally selected the products that are available to our patients to offer quality products and lasting results for a reasonable price.
- Targeted Treatment – Skin care needs can be very different depending on the person’s skin type, problem areas, family history, and medical history. At Eastside Dermatology we listen to our patients concerns, evaluate their skin and skin conditions, and then recommend products for each patient’s individual needs and lifestyle. We educate patients on the use of our products helping them to get the most from the products they purchase
- Return Policy and Ongoing Support – Our physicians and staff provide ongoing support for the patients using products purchased at Eastside Dermatology & Skin Care Centers, and patients have two weeks to return or exchange products.
Our Skin Care Products
Our patients are amazed at the money that can be saved when they use the right product in the right manner. Come in for a consultation and we’ll be happy to help you save money on skin care products while improving the look and feel of your skin. Below are some of the skin care products we offer.
Obagi® Skin Care
Obagi® skin care products penetrate deeply into the skin, working at the cellular level to promote total skin health and correct blemishes, discoloration, and other skin imperfections. Based on well-established scientific research, these skin care products are rigorously tested and clinically proven to produce real results. Obagi® skin care products are available by prescription only, so they can be formulated for higher concentration and more powerful benefits than those possible with non-prescription alternatives.
Obagi® offers products for all skin types and conditions, including premature aging, fine lines, uneven skin tone, mild pigmentation, acne, and rosacea, as well as for treatment after facial procedures. Our patients enjoy access to many Obagi® System skin care products, including the Nu-Derm system. Every one of the Obagi® skin care products available at our practices in Columbus and Hilliard, Ohio offer effective treatment for damaged skin.
- Obagi® Nu-Derm System – This skin care system is a physician-prescribed routine that accelerates the cellular turnover of the skin. These products penetrate deep to improve skin’s cellular function, helping it act and look younger and healthier. We know that as we age the skin cell turnover rate slows due to the abuse of daily living, such as exposure to the sun, stress, and pollution. The Obagi® Nu-Derm system will help you go back in time and enjoy having the skin you’ve been missing.
Glytone® offers eight skin care systems covering a variety of skin concerns, including aging, sun spots, acne, dry skin, dull skin, sun protection, keratosis pilaris (hard goose bump skin), and post-procedure care. Glytone® skin care products include the highest level of free glycolic acid available, allowing your physician to control treatment for optimum results.
- Glytone® Mild Gel Wash or Cream Wash – This glycolic acid facial cleanser helps treat acne prone skin by gently exfoliating dead cells and unclogging pores. It also aids in rejuvenating rough, dry or sun damaged skin and can be considered very anti- aging.
- Glytone® Heel and Elbow Cream – This glycolic acid formula is designed to remove rough, dry, thickened skin on the heels and elbows. Our patients are very happy with the effects they receive from Glytone® heel and elbow cream.
Estion Sunscreen SPF 38
This creamy PABA free moisturizing sunblock was developed for people with sensitive skin and is one of our most popular items. Estion sunscreen is absorbed into the skin like silk. Made with Z-Cote, an ingredient that is exceptionally effective in blocking UVA/UVB rays, makes this a highly protective cream. Estion has an SPF of 38, and is transparent, water-resistant, and unscented.
Aveve Retinal 0.05% and 0.1% Cream
This product is proven to reduce the signs of aging including fine lines, wrinkles, and sun damage. This retinaldehyde formula contains Avene thermal spring water which helps alleviate the irritating side affects of a retina.
Teamine Eye Complex
Teamine Eye Complex will address many symptoms associated with dark circles, puffiness, elasticity, fine lines, and wrinkles around the eyes. Most users will see an improvement in smoothness immediately, and a noticeable reduction in dark circles within six weeks of use.
Topix Pharmaceuticals Skin Care Products — Solvére™
Backed with more than 20 years of skin care experience, the primary focus for Topix Pharmaceuticals, a state-of-the-art FDA-approved facility in Amityville, New York, is to develop therapeutic, results-driven products, including their Solvére™ line of skin care products. Using only pharmaceutical-grade ingredients, these products are backed by scientific studies to support their effectiveness.
- Solvére™ Cleanser – An effective yet gentle cleansing formula that delivers exfoliating benefits of glycolic acid and a proven keratolitic, acne fighting ingredient – salicylic acid 2%. This cleanser is formulated with antioxidant green tea extract and zinc to assist in soothing skin irritation and inflammation.
- Solvére™ Moisturizer – A moisturizing formula developed for acne prone skin that delivers the antioxidant benefits of vitamins A, C, and E, as well as green tea and CoQ10. This moisturizer softens and soothes skin with natural emollients glycerin and squalane, and won’t clog pores.
LATISSE™ is the only FDA approved topical treatment that our physicians prescribe to help lengthen, thicken, and darken your very own eyelashes. New patients receive a complimentary consultation with our esthetician when purchasing LATISSE™. You can have noticeably longer, thicker, and darker lashes in as little as 16 weeks with LATISSE™.
Anthelios SX Sunscreen SPF 15 and SPF 60
Daily use of this FDA-approved moisturizing sunscreen from La Roche-Posay can protect your skin from damaging UVA and UVB rays, which cause skin cancers, fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, pigmentation, and dryness.
Conventional makeup containing harsh chemicals, fragrances, and adulterants is one of the most common sources of damaged, overstressed skin. These products can undermine the efficacy of any skin care regimen, counteracting the positive effects of skin care products. But with the Glōminerals™ line of mineral makeup, it is possible to look your best while improving the health of your skin.
Glōminerals™ products are uniquely formulated, using the finest pharmaceutical-grade ingredients including triple-milled high-pigment minerals and an advanced antioxidant complex of vitamins A, C, and E, as well as green tea extract. Glōminerals™ also provides broad-spectrum UV protection and protects against free radical damage, promoting a radiant, healthy complexion. Glōminerals™ products are non-comedogenic, and are free of talc, chemical dyes, and perfume, making them safe for use for those with acne, rosacea, or highly sensitive skin.
Contact Us in Hilliard or Columbus, Ohio – Obagi® and Other Skin Care Products
Together with in-office cosmetic dermatology treatments at our convenient locations in Columbus and Hilliard, Ohio, take-home Obagi® skin care products, Glo™ Minerals makeup, and give our patients all the tools needed for skin health. Contact Eastside Dermatology today to schedule a consultation with one of our skin care experts.