Chemoexfoliation, Mole Removal, and Other Skin Services in Columbus, Ohio
Dr. Alan Parks and the team of physicians at Eastside Dermatology are proud to offer a full range of cosmetic services, including liposuction, a complete menu of laser treatments, photodynamic therapy, injectable wrinkle treatments, mole removal, and Botox Cosmetic at their Columbus, Ohio practice. In addition the services of Sandra Walker, their licensed esthetician enhance medical therapies. Access the menu of aesthetic services including microdermabrasion, chemical peels, facials, makeup and skin care education as well as a full line of pharmaceutical grade skin care products.
- Micro Needling
- Mole Removal
- Chemical Peels
- Laser Services
- Injectable Wrinkle Treatments
- Skin Care Options
We are proud to offer tumescent liposuction at Eastside Dermatology as a method of removing areas of excess fat to improve body contour. Dr. Parks has been performing tumescent liposuction since 1992, and he has the experience and eye for detail that is needed to give you the body contour you envision.
Visit our Liposuction page to learn more about this body sculpting procedure.
This injectable treatment reduces the appearance of wrinkles on the forehead and around the eyes by temporarily relaxing the muscles that cause these wrinkles to form. Results typically last from three to five months, but can last much longer with periodic touch up treatments.
Chemoexfoliation are In-office treatments to include chemicals in a non-invasive way to immediately resurface and improve the heal of the skin. Also known as a Chemical Peel, Chemoexfoliation is a therapy to reduce or improve wrinkles, blemishes, pigment spots, and sun-damaged areas of the skin. To find out if chemoexfoliation is right for you, contact Eastside Dermatology in Columbus, Ohio today.
With microdermabrasion, residents of Columbus and central Ohio can experience soft, rejuvenated skin. Using tiny crystals, this procedure safely and gently removes the outer dead layers of skin, leaving the underlying skin smooth and refreshed. Microdermabrasion also diminishes large unsightly pores and helps to soften fine lines, scars, and acne blemishes. To find out if microdermabrasion is right for you, contact Eastside Dermatology in Columbus, Ohio today.
Mole removal is a common procedure. Moles that are suspicious, irritated, or cosmetically unappealing can be safely and easily removed in the office. Generally, the area around the mole is anesthetized with a local anesthetic and the mole is surgically removed. For more information on mole removal, contact Eastside Dermatology in Columbus, Ohio.
Sclerotherapy involves the injection of a salt solution into the veins with a very small needle. Sclerotherapy is used to treat spider veins on the legs. The salt solution irritates the lining of the blood vessels, eventually causing the vein to become barely visible or disappear over the course of approximately four to eight weeks. Following the procedure, compression wraps are applied to the treated area and left on until the next morning.
These superficial peels using either glycolic acid or salicylic acid help to minimize fine wrinkles, lighten brown spots, even out skin tone, improve skin texture, and reduce acne blemishes. Referred to as ‘lunchtime peels,’ you can resume your normal daily activities immediately following treatment.
CIT (Collagen Induction Therapy), also known as Micro Needling, is a technology that sends products to deeper layers of the skin ensuring you get 3x to 10x’s more results. CIT promotes your skin’s natural collagen reproduction just like Lasers, Dermabrasions and Chemical Peels without the side effects, costs or recovery time.
At Eastside Dermatology, we offer the latest laser technology to provide state-of-the-art skin treatments, including:
- Laser Hair Removal – With advanced lasers, we can permanently reduce or eliminate unwanted hair on most parts of the body.
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) – Photofacials – This non-invasive, photorejuvenation procedure targets pigment and vascular imperfections to give your skin a more youthful appearance with a short recovery time and minimal discomfort.
- Laser Tattoo Removal – We use an advanced laser system to quickly and effectively fade and even erase tattoos with minimal discomfort and a short recovery.
- Laser Resurfacing – Similar to microdermabrasion, this skin resurfacing procedure removes the top layer of damaged skin cells, revealing smoother, younger-looking skin beneath. Wrinkles, scars, and sun damage can all be treated through laser resurfacing.
- Laser Vein Treatment – We offer sclerotherapy for spider leg veins and laser services to eliminate redness (Rosacea) and broken blood vessels on the face.
Visit our Laser Services page to learn more about our laser procedures.
Injectable Wrinkle Treatments
We offer the latest injectable wrinkle treatments that can significantly reduce the appearance of facial lines with virtually no downtime or recovery time.
- Injectable Fillers– Fillers are injected into facial lines and wrinkles for a smoother younger looking appearance.
- JUVÉDERM™ Injectable Gel – JUVÉDERM™ is a smooth gel form of hyaluronic acid that helps hydrate and add volume to the skin where injected, and may be used under the eyes, and around the lips and nose. Results may last from six months to one year.
- Radiesse® – This injectable filler is Calcium hydroxyapetite and works with the body, using calcium-based microspheres to support and stimulate the growth of collagen to rebuild the skin’s foundation.
Visit our Injectables page to learn more about any of the injectable wrinkle treatments we offer.
We offer a range of skin care options to help you look your best. All established patients receive a complimentary consultation with our esthetician to receive makeup and skin care options for each individual.
- Permanent Make-Up – We offer the implantation of natural pigments to define, enhance, and color the lips, eyebrows, and eyelash line. Permanent make-up is an excellent choice for women who may have difficulty applying makeup due to vision problems or arthritis, or for those who just always want to look their best.
- Rejuvenating Ultrasonic Facial – This 30-minute facial exfoliates, softens, and moisturizes your skin for a rejuvenated appearance, and is beneficial for all skin types.
- Obagi® Skin Care and Other Skin Care Products – At Eastside Dermatology, we carry a range of prescription-only skin care products, including Glytone® creams and washes, LATISSE™ eyelash enhancement treatments, Glōminerals™ mineral make-up, Clarisonic® skin care brushes, and more. We also offer Obagi® Skin Care products that work at the cellular level to reduce the signs of aging and treat common skin conditions.
Visit our Skin Care page to learn more about our skin rejuvenation options.
Contact Eastside Dermatology for Chemoexfoliation, Mole Removal, and More
If you would like to learn more about any of the services offered at Eastside Dermatology, including microdermabrasion and mole removal, contact our practice in Columbus, Ohio today.